Progressive IT are on the lookout for a Senior Software Developer who has ideally worked on large scale e-commerce platforms. This is an exciting opportunity for a Java specialist with web development skills to join our clients engineering team in Sydney CBD.
About the role
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Software Developer to work on projects for our client's e-Commerce websites and multiple back-end systems. The role involves working in agile development teams using the latest bleeding edge technologies to deliver solutions in a fast paced and complex environment.
You will be working directly with the Software Development Manager, focusing on the full software development life cycle in rebuilding and designing their existing product
- Implementing solutions and working with project teams to provide sophisticated software
- Designing, developing and performing unit, system and integration testing of software components
- Conducting a constructive review of team members' pull requests
- What you can bring to this role
- At least 8 years' experience in a Java development
- Experience building efficient, scalable, decoupled, testable and maintainable code.
- Work with back-end technologies like Spring MVC, Hibernate, SQL and relational databases
- Familiar with React, Redux and RxJS
- Detailed knowledge of web application architecture and infrastructure
- Development experience JSP
- Commercial experience on RESTful web services
- Experience with Test Driven Development techniques
- Knowledge of Tomcat and Docker
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Incentive awards for recognition
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1010
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018