Our client is looking for full-stack SOA engineers with determination and desire. Their teams are very fast and very lean, which means every engineer has a high degree of ownership and potential impact. They want someone with a strong track record of significant, specific, and self-directed contributions to large and challenging projects.
Experience and (just as important) interest in working in a variety of layers and technologies within SOA is a must for our client.
- AngularJS SPA development,
- MVC-based web architecture,
- External RESTful APIs,
- Distributed (and in their case, highly scaled) request handling services,
- No-SQL and relational SQL databases,
- Big data processing (e.g. data bus architecture, Hadoop / MPP data warehouse, etc.), and data visualization (e.g. Tableau).
Experience in all these layers is not completely required, but they do like to see experience working in more than one, but curious to work on projects that might cover through them all (because they often will).
Software development experience using a modern, object-oriented language. Memory-managed languages are best -- .e.g. C#, Java, C++, Python.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018