Progressive are looking for Senior Software Engineer who is excited by start-ups and fast-paced working environments. You will be working in highly important and successful team, playing an integral part in delivering the best possible customer experience, driving the development and continuous innovation of company products.
- Senior Software Engineer
- Sydney CBD
- Exciting start-up with cutting edge tech
- $125k - $140k base + super
- Excellent opportunity for career growth
The successful candidate will be technology enthusiast, an advocate for best practices and with have solid experience with Golang and some exposure/willingness to work with PHP. You will be liaising heavily across multiple teams to improve user experience across multiple platforms. You will be engaging in technical discussions, driving continuous improvement to ensure technical decisions align with company goals across performance, reliability, security etc.
- Combined 5+ years' experience with Golang, PHP, Java or Python
- Knowledge of SOA and Microservices
- Experience with one or more of SQL, NoSQL, Redis, DynamoDB or Cassandra
- Solid experience with HTML and CSS
- Understanding of WebSockets, Local Storage, or ES6
- Deep understanding of TDD/BDD
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and techniques
Benefits for you:
- Flexible work
- Catered lunches
- Career development and training days
How to apply
If you want an exciting career opportunity with a rapidly growing start-up, please contact Adam Wilkinson for a confidential discussion on 02 9285 1007.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this position***
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018