About The Company
Get amongst this energetic, fast moving tech company in the hotel/ travel space!
This Australian software company provides leading products in the market to support hotels to manage and maximise their online presence.
Engineering is the core of what they do due to their global scale of business and are rapidly transforming to build a 100% API driven environment.
They are only interested in likeminded individuals that will seek challenges, ownership & accountability, to ultimately drive the company's success.
- Design & code high quality software that is simple, efficient & testable
- Collaboratively work on & contribute to the construction of the component library & design system used by the company
- Keep up with best practices, latest technologies & programming languages/ frameworks
- Polyglot mindset with experience with multiple languages including JAVA / Node / Ruby
- You love simplicity & codes that just work
- Full stack development experience
- Know how to structure, develop & maintain relational databases (MySQL / Oracle)
- Passionate about learning and using new technologies
- Ideally have AWS / Cloud exposure
- Are opinionated but equally understand teamwork is the key to success
- Great communication skills
What They Offer
- The ability to learn & grow with an evolving, forward thinking & progressive team that is determined to be the best!
- Supportive working environment
- Competitive daily rate
- Modern office space in an amazing location
- Ability to extend the contract after the initial 6 months
- Immediate start available
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com