Progressive Recruitment IT are on the look-out for experienced Senior Software Engineers to join one of the lead cyber security firms based in Sydney CBD.
About the role
I have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about building security software and wants to be a part of a brand new engineering within a growing organisation.
You will be working directly with the Software Development Manager, focusing on the full software development life cycle of new security products.
About our client
Our client is experiencing unprecedented growth across all areas and as a result we are looking for experienced Senior Java Software Engineers to play a lead role in developing new and existing security products.
- Implementing solutions and working with project teams to provide sophisticated security software
- Designing, developing and performing unit, system and integration testing of software components
- Conducting a constructive review of team members' pull requests
What you can bring to this role
- Over 10+ years of advanced Java development experience (including Java 8)
- Extensive knowledge in algorithms and design patterns
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with agile/scrum methodologies
- Proven background with SaaS / PaaS development
- Commercial experience with frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Security
- Development experience with RESTful APi's
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Be part of a high-functioning award winning team
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018