Progressive IT recruitment are on the lookout for a Senior Software Developer to join a government owned organisation within the health sector.
With the role being within their product team, you will be working very closely to the Technical Lead in building public facing web applications and interfaces as part of an agile engineering team. You will be working across all stages of the software delivery life cycle to build secure, robust, industry standard, and mobile optimised web applications and interfaces as part of an engineering team.
- Experience in software development as a Senior Software Developer (full-stack) with Java being the preferred Programming language.
- Good knowledge of single page application (SPA) design patterns.
- Experience with RESTful web services development (e.g. NodeJS Services, AWS Lambda with NodeJS).
- Commercial experience within the AWS ecosystem is highly desirable (Lambda, DynamoDB).
- Hands on experience in build automation, Continuous Integration, Version Control and other related technologies (Git, Maven, NPM or similar technologies) - AWS CodePipeline would be considered a bonus.
- Strong understanding of QA techniques
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018