- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- $900-$1,000 day rate
In this role, you will have the opportunity to consult on a broad spectrum of security focused tasks and help implement complex solutions.
About the organisation
Our client is a large financial institution and an employer of choice within the information security space.
About the role
One of the key responsibilities of this role will be carrying out thorough reviews of client information security management systems (ISMS), using the ISO 27001 framework. This role offers high visibility across the business and places a large emphasis on senior stakeholder engagement.
- Helping clients develop and embed a governance structure for security
- Overseeing the production of policies and procedures for clients
- Delivering on-site training to board-level clients regarding information security
- Managing convergent projects; where clients are also undertaking Cyber Essentials or penetration testing
- Advising clients at all levels of cyber security maturity
You will have a minimum of 5 years of information security experience, preferably gained within a major consultancy firm or financial institution. You will also bring:
- 5 years of experience in information security
- Proficiency with ISO 27001
- Experience within a consulting or advisory environment
- The capacity to explain how a client would remediate exposed weaknesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present strong reports
Rewards & Benefits
- Funded training for recognised qualifications
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018