An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Risk Systems Analyst to join a leading financial services organisation.
The ideal candidate will come from a risk management background, with strong analytical skills and excellent working knowledge of credit decisioning engines, SAS, Excel and Data warehouse systems.
- Act as Risk Representative where required, implementing strategy changes within Risk Decision systems and providing feedback and input into overall governance of BI framework
- Maintain existing databases and manage routine data upload processes
- Produce monthly reports to support decision making within the Risk Analytic and Decision Systems areas
- Work across multiple project teams to provide ongoing feedback and recommendations to ensure continuous improvement
- Demonstrable experience with SAS, SQL and PowerPoint, in addition to an advanced knowledge of data warehouse systems
- Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and maintain high standards of accuracy
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years working within Risk Management
- If this sounds like a role you may be interested in, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018