Senior QA Manager - Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology
Are you interested in a new opportunity at a growing international pharmaceutical organization, specialized in biotechnology? We are looking for a Senior QA manager with experience in CMO management and third party audits. The organization is growing at a rapid pace and wants to enter the US coming year. With many opportunities ahead, they are looking for a Senior QA manager to expand their QA team, with many growth opportunities.
The Challenge as Senior QA manager
- You ensure compliance, perform qualification audits and advice on improvements at CMO's
- You are participating in work streams to support and guide multi-disciplinary change projects, including qualification and validation of new products and processes, dealing with contract manufacturers, contracted laboratories and in the near future an own drug product factory.
- You have the ability and flexibility to deal with different quality requirements for pharmaceutical drug products.
- You are bringing hands on support in setting up and revising quality agreements with Contracted companies and Customers.
- You are involved in both internal, supplier and contract manufacturer audits.
- Primary contact and QA responsible for contracted parties.
The Ideal Candidate
- You have an Master in Science
- You can facilitate training to ensure all our employees live up to the applicable quality standards.
- Ideally you have experience with and training in Continuous Improvement and Functional Excellence programs such as Six Sigma.
- You should be a Certified Auditor with extensive experience in performing audits.
- You should be well organized with aptitude for working in multi-functional and multi-cultural teams with experience in working internationally.
- You should enjoy business travel and be willing to travel up to 25% of your time.
- You have at least 8 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry in the manufacture and packaging of Pharmaceutical Drug Products (solids as well as sterile).
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You are a good team player.
- You are focused on continuous improvements and possibilities.
- You are result oriented, persuasive and pragmatic
What you can expect:
- Permanent contract
- Great pension scheme
- Salary up to 95.000
- 36 days of holidays
Are you ready for a new challenge as Senior QA manager at an international organization with plenty of room for own initiative and development? Then get in touch with Gaia Brouwers for more information or to apply directly: 020 530 5888 / G.brouwers [@] progressiverecruitment.com.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.