Project Manager / Northampton / Permanent / Start asap
My logistics client in Yorkshire is looking for a Permanent project manager to join their vastly growing team and business.
This role has come about due to rapid business growth creating this need for a project manager. As the project manager you will be responsible for the management of WMS and other logistics systems implementations across the business, improvements and upgrades. You will be working with a number of customers managing various implementations simultaneously.
Key skills & experience:
- 5+ years project management
- Logistics, distribution and warehousing experience
- 3rd party background experience
- Experience doing WMS project implementations
- Manage the full project life cycle on WMS JDA Despatcher IT projects from requirements gathering, preparing business cases, project planning, relaying project updates and resolving issues.
- Monitor and control project scope, schedule, resources, financials and delivered overall project updates to stakeholders.
- Delivering multiple projects within scope/budget including Pre-Retailing and Returns for various clients
- Worked with internal and external stakeholders to transition plans that enabled scheduling, sequencing and ownership of all cutover activities
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, Please apply with an updated cv and I will follow up with a call.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales