Senior Project Manager - Network Infrastructure - Melbourne - Contract - 6 months
Progressive, in conjunction with one of our key clients in Melbourne are currently on the lookout for a Senior Project Manager from a Network and Infrastructure background.
Working on an application remediation program, the candidate will be responsible for working across the network infrastructure space, to help change legacy ways of accessing applications securely (moving from closed networks to the internet). This will also include terminating some legacy applications, vendors and contract obligations which will impact on a large number of internal or external stakeholders. Some of these stakeholders includes franchises so someone with experience in projects or programs of works involving franchises as stakeholders is highly advantageous.
Role: Senior Project Manager
Contact Length: Initial 6 month period with a possibility to extend
Essential requirements / skills
- Australian working rights (Citizenship or Permanent Residency)
- Strong Project Management Experience in either a Waterfall or Wagile environment. This includes an ability to demonstrate strong project financial controls, risk management and scheduling management.
- Experience delivering IT Network and infrastructure change, in particular moving applications from secure closed networks to secure internet
- Experience with ITIL/ITSM as well as a high level of understanding in Network security
- High level of competence across MS Suite including MS Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Able to work with minimal supervision in an unstructured environment to help solve problems and also act as a team player.
- Excellent Communication Skills with an ability to articulate effectively in a high pressure environment, sometimes to quick time-lines. In particular, demonstrated experience in stakeholder management with franchises is highly advantageous.
- Experience with any of Confluence/Jira/Visio is highly advantageous (not essential)
If you're interested in the role and meet the essential skills/requirements than please APPLY NOW to Lausanne Lau.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.