In the role of Project Manager you will take responsibility for overseeing the definition, planning, progression and delivery of multiple projects across a range of varying technologies.
As Project Manager you will be required to provide strategic contributions to the establishment of a dedicated project management office within a rapidly expanding organisation and growing technology environment. You will create, develop and manage high-quality project plans, promoting the use of agile methodologies across the business. You will effectively communicate with and manage technology and business teams in addition to external service providers and vendors.
What you can bring to this role
- Experience in defining and managing multiple technology projects, and able to define and drive project management methodologies across the organisation
- Demonstrable ability to coordinate and translate between business and technology teams
- Experience in Agile methodology and building lean processes
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, AWS and an appreciation for Java, Ruby on Rails and JIRA & Confluence tools
- Prince2, PMP and Scrum Master Certifications would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team able to offer you the opportunity to work across a diverse and challenging range of complex technology projects. If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018