My client a financial institution is looking a Senior Project Manager to assist with their exciting new acquisition portfolio.
- 6 months (potential extension to 2 years)
- $950 p/d
- Ensure smooth transition, strategic integration and change management
- Take full accountability for the integration and end to end delivery
- Selection, planning and driving the delivery of appropriate IT systems
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Ensure best possible outcomes for customers, partners and stakeholders
- Define and manage work packages completed by cross-functional business representatives
Skills and experience
- Deep and wide knowledge of core life insurance platforms
- 10 years of demonstrated experience IT Project Management
- Expertise knowledge of merger and acquisitions and/ or large scale technology transformation activities
- Managing third party providers as well as remote team / resources
- Outcome driven, with high integrity in dealing with promised deadlines, strong problem solving ability
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills required, please respond with an updated CV. Similarly, if this is not relevant to you, but sounds like somebody you know - please feel free to send them my details for them to get in touch.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018