Real Staffing are actively seeking an experience Project Manager to work on a 6+ months contract (to turn permanent) for a fast growing life sciences company in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Are you a junior Project Manager looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
The Senior Project Manager provides business and technical leadership for high-priority, complex, cross-functional projects to support the Brooklyn Park facility restart and new product introductions.
This position is responsible for the initiation, planning, execution, and closeout of multi-site, cross-functional projects and ensures the successful attainment of program deliverables and objectives.
Consult with business partners across Global Manufacturing and Supply (GMS), Quality, Pharmaceutical Development, Regulatory, and IS/IT to define the business case, project requirements and budget for key projects.
Manage project activities, including scope, schedule, budget, and risks for each project and ensure status is communicated throughout the organization.
Some of the accountabilities include:
- Drive implementation of projects by establishing strategy, schedules, and budgets.
- Demonstrate strategic thought and resource planning to support multi-geographic programs and personnel.
- Create a high-performing team environment that fosters and empowers individual contribution, teamwork and decision making.
- Interfaces with management both within and outside the facility to coordinate project priorities and communications.
- Integrate project management as a core competency within functions and projects.
- Communicate progress, issues, and risks to stakeholders, both informally and at steering committee meetings.
- Identify issues and obstacles that could impact the timely completion of deliverables and resolve them with team
- Establish critical business processes to support excellence in project execution.
- Lead teams in risk management approaches and systems.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in science or engineering.
- 8-10 years of project management experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- MBA or PMP certification.
- Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing and the drug development process.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working with a life sciences company out of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to pass on my details!
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.