Role: Senior Project Manager
Length of contract: 6 Months+
Location: Port Melbourne
- Experience delivering IT infrastructure from "on premise" to Cloud
- Experience managing relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and personalities
- A high level understanding of Network Engineering, Security and IT infrastructure.
- Ability to hit the ground running on a high profile project.
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and diplomatic whilst ensuring the project delivers with urgency.
- Excellent finance management skills
- Excellent risk management skills
- Experience with waterfall projects
- Able to work with minimal supervision in an unstructured environment
- Proactive problem solver
- Team player
- High level of competence with Powerpoint, Excel and Sharepoint
- Experience with Confluence/Jira/Visio
If keen, please reach out to Lausanne Lau at l.lau(a)progressive-au.com.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.