A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Minneapolis, Minnesota is currently recruiting for a Project coordinator to join their expanding team on an 3 month contract with an opportunity of extension or converting to perm.
Our client is recruiting for a Project Coordinator role is to assist with tactical support of our clients strategic meetings management (SMM) program
The essential functions of this role inclide but not limited to
- Create and coordinate ongoing awareness and education for various components of our clients program
- Assist with coordination of various training and networking events to support onboarding and adoption of tools and resources available within the program
- Maintain group meeting & event
- Assist with meetings advisory council agendas, recaps, and ad hoc initiatives
- Assist with processing reviews of preferred suppliers
- Conduct back-end routine maintenance in event management system (competitor lists, NSO/GSO contacts, preferred category tags, media library clean-up, user access, event templates)
- Coordinate onsite Meetings Advisory Council F2F including logistics, agenda/content development, speaker or facilitator engagement, onsite assistance
- Act as secondary level of support for event management system issue escalation and resolution
- Handle program issue escalation
- Interact with business partners as needed
- Assist with development of presentation decks, executive summaries and ad hoc requirements
- Additional tasks and project initiatives, as needed
Education and Skills required for this role
- High School Degree/GED
- 5+ years' experience in a senior project coordinator role, or similar
- 2+ years' experience with Cvent event management tool
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint and Webex experience
- Strong relationship management experience
- Proven communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Meeting planning experience
- Training experience
- Project management experience
- Broad technical knowledge/background
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Minneapolis, Minnesota. With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skill set, then I look forward to hearing from you
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.