A leading process components and systems manufacturer for hygienic processes is seeking a Senior Process Engineer to continue to maintain and expand their project portfolio.
This Process Engineer would ideally would be based in the Springfield, MO area. The ideal candidate will be working alongside some of the most well known names in the industry with growth opportunities available outside of the role in the future.
The Senior Process Engineer must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, both in- and out-of-house. A key challenge is the ability to learn quickly in a fast paced environment, self-training as needed. A successful Senior Process Engineer is self-aware in their knowledge and abilities and will successfully collaborate with individuals and resources where his or her skill set lacks expertise. Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills are required to build successful relationships with co-workers, vendors, and external customers. Up to 25% travel may be required with this position.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering; mechanical or chemical preferred
- Valid driver's license
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CAD
- P & ID experience, preferred
- Piping design, pipe fitting, or welding, desired
- Industrial food system processing and Bio Pharmaceutical environments, preferred
- System design, equipment, and instrumentation selection, required
- PLC Control Systems, desired
- Mechanical aptitude, required
- 8 years minimum in managing or designing process systems projects, required
- Project management experience, required
The ideal Process Engineer will receive a competitive base salary, health care and other full benefits with bonus potential. Given the growth potential of the company, expansion opportunities are available.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking to grow with an expanding company, please attach your most updated resume and I will contact you directly.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.