About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Senior Process Engineer to join their Engineering team in Malaysia.
About the job:
As the Senior Process Engineer you will be responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Lead a team of engineers and designers in carrying out detailed engineering work for large sized projects assuming entire responsibility for conceptual and detailed design and provide necessary technical information for procurement in compliance with tender specifications/data sheets and within budgeted man-hour and project schedules.
- Involve in preparation of PFD, P&ID, UFD, equipment sizing, control philosophy, operation manuals and process documentation.
- Conduct quality reviews of the process deliverables and schedule control of contracted project.
- Establish contract review criteria, identify and resolve discrepancies and divergences from original proposal through the instigation of technical queries to projects/client.
- Participate in safety review meeting, start-up, commissioning, data collection, validation and performance test verification.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 10 years in process engineering work experience in EPC for Oil & gas ideally for Offshore projects.
- Good knowledge with process simulation / hydraulic/ heat exchanger rating software such as HYSYS, PRO II, HTRI, PIPENET, FLARNET.
- Familiar with flow and development stage of P&ID.
- Conversant with Engineering standards such as API, ASME.
- Good communication skill and experiences in leading team of engineers & designers for the detail and engineering work for large sized projects.
- Conversant with clients' standard such as Shell's DEP, ExxonMobil's, Petronas GP and DP will be added advantage.
Status of hiring:
- 12 months contract (potential to renew)
- Must be willing to work and base in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Standard work hours : 8 hours / day (5 days / week)
- Must be able to start work immediately or maximum 2 weeks notice.
- Please note if your notice of availability is more than 2 weeks we are regret not able to consider for this hiring.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.