Im currently looking for a Senior Platform Engineer to join a client in the Entertainment sector starting with a 6 months contract with this role based in Sydney CBD.
As a Senior Platform Engineer you will responsible for building and maintaining a pipeline to production for the Wagering & Media services and applications. Ideally you are a cross functional developer, strive to automate, always look at ways of improving and tuning the platform.
The ideal person will have:
- 3+ years of development and operations experience developing and maintaining applications, the infrastructure and the path to production.
- 5+ years' experience working in a development team
- Experience in Cloud based infrastructure (AWS, Google App Engine, Azure, etc)
- Knowledge of continuous delivery practices such as CI/CD
- Experience with multiple modern build orchestration, automation and continuous integration tools and standards such as Chef/Puppet, RPMs, Bamboo or Jenkins
- Experience with application monitoring and working with based environments
- Exposure working with common API and web application architectures and development methodologies including Agile
If you are looking for your next big challenge and feel you have what it takes to deliver in this position then please apply today and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT 0292851000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018