Role: Project Manager
Length: 6 months+
Location: Port Melbourne
Progressive, in Partnership with one of our key clients in Melbourne are currently searching for a Senior Project Manager. My client is specifically looking for an individual with experience in implementing LMS, specifically Cornerstone.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Australia citizenship or PR
- Minimum 8 years of project management experience
- Experience with Cornerstone, a LMS software
If you're interested in this role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW to Lausanne Lau. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.