Senior PHP Developer to support back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, API's, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will work tightly with the UI/UX developers to integrate the front-end elements into the application.
- Computer Science degree or strong OOP background Minimum 8 years' experience Very strong PHP and database design skills
- Version control and Git workflow Good understanding of HTML/CSS Deployment processes
- Experience with distributed systems Unit Testing Gulp/Grunt REST and SOAP APIs Proficiency with Shell commands
- Gulp/Grunt & Webpack configuration or similar Jasmine/Karma/Protractor Experience refactoring legacy code.
- Test-driven development experience, solid OOP knowledge, charting and graphing, and strong ability with the modern JS pipeline will be required.
- A code sample is required.
Team lead experience Passionate about code & keeps up to date RxJS AWS Express.js & Node.js Angular Material 1/2 Linux & Git
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.