Progressive engineering are currently recruiting for a Senior PCB Layout Engineer - Mentor Graphics - 6 Month Contract - Staffordshire
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of Mentor Dxdesigner, DxDatabook, Expedition Layout Tools.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Fabrication process and requirements.
* Detailed knowledge and understanding of PCB Manufacturing process and requirements
* Ability to understand where and when DFM/DFT /Process requirements can be implemented to ensure right first time design and design intent is captured consistently.
* Experience of PCB CAD Library generation and maintenance, understanding of databases and IPC rules and practical implementations.
* Demonstrable experience of PCB design of multi-layer Analog and Digital layouts, Design for best practices - EMC, ESD DFM, DFT.
* Understanding of PCB design constraints, including spacing, Timing and Safety clearance rules - Knowledge and demonstrable experience of CES constraint tool.
* Understanding and experienced in providing final design data packs for manufacture.
* Ability to understand Customer requirements, document and implement these requirements with minimum support (after initial training given.)
* Autocad knowledge for minor drawing updates (Desirable)
* Office Tools ( Excel, etc.)
Please apply now or call Beth on 01216325555
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales