I am currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join a financial client of mine here in Sydney. The role involves being a critical part of the National Network Team.
The Network Engineer will be mainly focused on design engineering, enhancements and escalation support of global WAN and LAN environments.
- Responsible for managing the planning, implantation and reporting of continuous improvements Work closely with the network operations teams
- Provide network diagrams and high quality documentation when needed
- Work on incident and audit reviews
- Analysis to ensure project estimates are fully scoped
- Act as engineering SME for on call support escalation
- Manage the delivery of technical solutions for recurring technical issues, ensuring that long term fixes are implemented to prevent any repeat failures
- Experience in establishing principles for network design and deployment
- Knowledge of LAN, WAN, MAN and WLAN technologies
- Experience in the deployment of BGP, OSPF, PIM, MPLS, VPLS, IPVPN, Cisco DC switching technology solutions
- Knowledge of low latency switching technologies
- CCIE or JNCIE
- Strong Project Management and planning skills
- Prince 2 Knowledge
- Experience within a Financial Organisation preferred
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration with an updated CV or contact George Hirst
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018