For one of our business partners, Progressive is recruiting a Senior Network Engineer.
As a Senior Network Engineer you are responsible for the optimal availability of the enterprise Network. To this end, you will take care of maintenance, timely identification and troubleshooting of issues. You plan, coordinate and implement the various measures and contribute by actively brainstorming, look critically and come up with suggestions for improvements of the quality of the network.
Requirements in a nutshell:
- Knowledge of Cisco Network Technologies (CCNP level)
- 3-5 years of experience in a comparable role.
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory.
- VMware virtualization.
- Basic Linux experience is a plus
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
- A valid driving license.
What do you get in return:
- Proficient/Good in English and Dutch.
- Salary that fits your level of experience
- International work environment
- Parking availbility in front of te office
- Trust and flexibility from your manager
- Growth opportunities (both national as international)
What makes this employer unique is their culture, which you ofcourse need to experience yourself. The culture is international, entrepreneurial, dynamic and informal.
Interested or want to learn more about this opportunity. Than please provide your resume via d.martineau[at] progressiverecruitment.com and you will be contacted.
Keywords: Martineau, Amsterdam, North Neherlands, IT Infrastructure, Networking, Cisco, CCNP, VMware, Linux. Windows OS, English & Dutch Speaker etc.