My client prides themselves on creating a fun, diverse and respectful team environment where success comes naturally. They currently seek a Network Engineer who thrives on the deployment of the new tech.
As an experienced Senior Network Engineer you will work with high profile clients. Where you will be responsible for working end-to-end on the customer deployment life cycle.
This role will start on a 12 month contract with the chance to roll on.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in in the networking space for medium too large companies.
- Understand VoIP PBX systems for both cloud and on-site
- Knowledge in Cisco, Arista, Fortinet, Ubiquiti, and HP
- Competent in AWS, Google and Azure Cloud systems
- Demonstrable and comprehensive understanding of internet and telco architectures and services
- Exceptional documentation skills ensuring clarity and attention to detail
- Experience providing level 3 network support / investigation of complex technical problems across voice, data and cloud
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels for customer presentations/proposal preparation through to post incident review
- Proven experience in the design, configuration and maintenance of VoIP, Cloud, LAN, WAN and Wireless infrastructure within a multi-vendor environment
- Ability and curiosity for learning and skilling up on new and emerging technologies
- Experience in pre-sales design and solution compilation across Cloud, security, voice and data services
- Experience with routing, switching, IP telephony and wireless technologies across key vendors
If this is an opportunity that fits your skill set then APPLY NOW with a current CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018