My client is a much respected market leader in the Australian Tel-Co space. Due to a project requirement need a Senior Network Engineer to join their Sydney team on a 6 month initial contract.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Experience offering End-to-end service including planning, delivering and reviewing in the network and infrastructure space.
- Experience offering cost-benefit analysis to determine optimal access solution for network build or upgrade or rearrangement
- Proactive capacity management of access network, develop infrastructure build plan (fibre, mw, lease) and perform access technology upgrade or consolidation of legacy services and/or platform.
- Support development of engineering solution and provide cost estimates to Customer Engineering as required for the access component of customer Bids and Special Projects
- Ensure quality and on-time delivery of Engineering orders and take ownership until completion.
- Review project process and offer continual improvement and analysing related business solutions
- Liaise regularly and work collaboratively with all stakeholders, resolve issues before escalation
- Projects reporting update to line manager
If you meet the above requirements and want to become a part of this vibrant future focused then APPLY NOW or contact George Hirst from Progressive for more information 02 9285 1074
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018