A Telecommunications company in Bethesda, MD is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Senior Network Engineer looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
- Design, deploy, test, and maintain network infrastructure for distributed information systems and workforce in alignment with industry best-practices
- Routinely performs detailed analysis of network and IT security architecture designs and documentation
- Design and plan network upgrades and technical refreshes based on enterprise strategic and business requirements
- Monitor, evaluate, and report network performance and security posture
- Coordinates IT support staff, service providers, and customer stakeholders to optimize network availability, performance, and functionality
- Troubleshoot, analyze, isolate, and resolve problems reported by IT support staff
- Test, document, communicate, and release network changes to the enterprise
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and security best practices are followed
We are looking for someone with…
- CCIE Certification
- 6-10 years of experience in network administration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Cisco wired and wireless infrastructure, to include routers, switches, firewalls, security appliances, and proxies (e.g., Catalyst, ISE, F5, Nexus, ASA)
- Routing Protocol, MPLS, LAN/WAN
- Experience capturing requirements, developing plans in alignment to technical and functional requirements, and managing the testing, integration, and release of enterprise network services
- Demonstrated experience providing networking solutions, including requirements gathering, architecture design, testing, implementation, documentation, and operational support
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems by identifying causes, gathering and processing relevant information, generating possible solutions, and making recommendations and/or resolving the problem
- Demonstrated ability to develop plans that consider importance, urgency, risks, and the best interest of the customer
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- TOGAF v9.2
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Business Consulting company out of Bethesda, Maryland. With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.