Progressive IT are currently seeking a Senior Mobile Application Developer for our client in the health industry.
We are looking for an individual with commercial experience delivering app Ionic (1 and/or 4) and Angular (1 and/or 6) and proven knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 at core level.
You will also be required to have experience in app design across mobile, tablet and all devices.
- You will be responsible for mobile app development using Ionic, Angular and Cordova plugins.
- The role will be primarily focused on UX and UI for app and will explore the use of new devices and features.
- App release management for IOS and Android including testing and deployment.
- Creating animation for on boarding app users.
- The role is also to further support and consult on content accessibility compliance across the organisation's web properties.
The successful candidate will have;
- 4+ years of demonstrated success delivering app Ionic (1 and/or 4) and Angular (1 and/or 6) in the workplace.
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3.
- Demonstrable experience in app design to cover mobile, tablet and all devices.
- Responsible for leading/consulting in the analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of new user and/or enhancements to existing user interfaces and workflows.
- Design reusable components, framework and libraries.
- Knowledge and process to improve the app response time.
- Ability to develop quickly and with high quality under the SCRUM methodology.
- Exposure to single page application (SPA) design patterns.
- Good understanding of SEO and track record of increasing the google index score.
Apply today with your updated resume and a consultant from Progressive IT will be in contact to discuss the role in more detail.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018