Are you a Senior Mechanical Engineer who wants to work for a large international organization in Eindhoven?
We're hiring a Senior Mechanical Engineer!
My client is looking for an experienced design engineer with leadership skills. You must be able to execute design changes of class 3 medical devices, project manage and mentor junior engineers.
* Mechanical design of defibrillator/monitor and accessories - 3D and 2D using Solid works;
* Releasing updated documentation on the data control system;
* Ensure that practices and procedures comply with the Quality System;
* Required skills include broad technical leadership, medical device regulations, design practices and standards.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
* 5 years of experience in a leadership role;
* 5 years of experience with electronics packaging and molded part design;
* Experience developing and manufacturing products on globally distributed teams;
* Trained in problem solving methodologies;
* Preferred: advanced degree in Mechanical engineering, multilingual and medical product design experience.
* Location: Eindhoven
Apply now for the role of Senior Mechanical Engineer Industrialisation and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.