My client, a global presence in Renewable Energy, are seeking a talented Performance Analytics Manager to take the lead on establishing a best in class approach to performance analytics and reporting for all solar generation facilities.
Reporting to the Director of Technical Services, the Senior Manager will:
- Monitor generation performance of operating projects, identifying underperformance and making recommendations to improve performance;
- Monitor and maintain data quality across all data acquisition, monitoring and SCADA systems;
- Create and analyze PVSyst energy production estimate models for both current solar assets and new acquisitions/construction;
- Improve and maintain existing analytical models;
- Performance reporting.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in solar performance analytics or solar design engineering
- Experience monitoring and reporting data for utility scale solar
- Highly proficient in solar data acquisition systems, SCADA and monitoring systems
- Proficient in PVSyst
- Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
This is a great opportunity to add value and leave a lasting impact through significant involvement in building out new capabilities for a rapidly growing portfolio.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.