About the role
As PMO Manager, you will be responsible for leading key business programmes, developing resource management plans in partnership with key business stakeholders. You will regularly liaise with leaders across various business units, ensuring delivery processes are in alignment with the project delivery framework. You will focus on consistent practices and continuous improvement to ensure the delivery team is working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
What you can bring to this role
- Experience leading functional teams if at least 5 people
- Prior experience managing vendors and global teams
- Working knowledge of project methodologies and disciplines - specifically change management, project management and business analysis.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Educated to a tertiary level, and ideally PROSCI certified
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact me on 02 9285 1057 for a confidential discussion. To learn more about what we do, please visit our website.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018