The Senior Manager of EMEA Distribution Systems will be responsible for our Global inventory and Warehouse Management systems, including JDA/Red Prairie, Warehouse control and automation systems, and inventory management systems in EMEA. This individual will manage and directly participate in the implementation of JDA WMS across our Distribution centers in EMEA and global Oracle EBS implementation of Inventory Management. The individual will have excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities, and substantial prior experience managing and executing large and smaller scale warehouse management systems projects.
- Lead and manage a team of individuals in support of our global inventory and warehouse management applications
- Lead and coordinate global JDA WMS upgrade project for our Tier 1 distribution centers in Budapest, Liege and Delta Park.
- In partnership and coordination with the broader Oracle ERP initiative, actively participate in the implementation of Oracle IM for company run and 3PL warehouse operations
- Analyse the effectiveness and efficiency of existing business processes, systems, and technologies used by Distribution centers in EMEA. Develop strategies for improving and/or leveraging the systems. Consider business implications of the application of technology to the business environment.
- Define the 7/24 support model for all warehouse systems within the broader Information Services team and partners
- Develop and maintain a multi-year overall strategy and roadmap for the evolution of warehouse systems and automation, including planned upgrades, interdependencies, and vendor contacts
- Partner with the Global Operations Management team and Senior Distribution Leadership teams to improve overall operations through the use of value add systems. Maintain a line of sight to business initiatives requiring strategic systems planning.
- Support the growth of the company by participating in the planning, build out, and implementation of new warehouse systems globally
Provide Local or Regional input to Global Business System projects.
- Manage the standard clients global release cycle, including analysis, design, test, implementation, support and documentation.
- Facilitate communication, cooperation, and knowledge sharing with the end user community across the regional area and with the other local/regional Business Analysts to ensure a global system Project Execution
- Communicates and applies project standards.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to the logistics user community.
- Plan and lead testing , implementation , training, support and documentation activities for local projects
- Assist developers - internal and external - through provision of functional specifications and technical walk through
- Provide reporting to project management on Project progress and issues
- 5-8 years' experience in Technology Leadership/Management positions supporting business process and systems related to Distribution and Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing & Packaging knowledge and experience
- Experience with Baan, Oracle EBS, or other equivalent ERP systems
- Prior experience in related management and technology position
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project
If you would be interested in this role and would like to be submitted please apply with an updated CV and I will be in touch immediately
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales