Senior MES Engineer - 55k+ - Utrecht
Would you like to share your Automation knowledge with prominent clients globally? Do you have a broad range of technical experience in different industries? Then this job could be for you!
For our client we are looking for a communicative strong Lead who can deal with different business cultures and is able to transfer his senior knowledge to colleagues and clients.
Our client has a creative, innovative and internationally oriented work environment. Our client focuses on continued learning and development and sustaining a flat hierarchy within the company. The work floor has a fun and informal atmosphere where you`ll be responsible for a talented team of highly-motivated professionals.
As a MES engineer you will be responsible for the solutions for industrial processes in the Oil&Gas, Petro-chemical and Utilities market segments.
You will also:
- Assist the project manager with the planning, implementing, reporting and during the implementation and completion phases;
- Provide after sales services;
- Create engineering estimates, design and hands-on implementation;
- Coordinate engineering teams, tests, FAT`s, SAT`s and commissioning.
Your background as the new MES engineer resembles approximately:
- A HBO/WO/MSc degree; 5+ years of relevant work experience with open system application solutions, MES & SCADA;
- Experience in the Oil&gas industry, experience in multiple industries is preferred;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: JAVA, object oriented language, scripting;
- Skilled with MES;
- Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch.
Do you see yourself as the MES Engineer or would you like more information on the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)205305822.