About the company:
As a results of ongoing and continued successes both within Malaysia and internationally, this global leader within the Oil & Gas Engineering Consulting company is recruiting a Senior / Lead Regulatory Engineer to join their Malaysia team.
About the job:
The Senior / Lead Regulatory Engineer is responsible in developing Company's Regulatory objectives and associated KPI's in line with the Group Regulatory and regional center objectives;
. Responsible for range of business critical task Including:
- Manage all internal queries or clarification from other discipline Engineers; i.e. RM champion
- Reviewing Contract Regulatory requirements and developing Regulatory Matrix and following up with all actions and interfaces
- Supervise of all work performed by the regulatory engineers / site engineers in order to maintain satisfactory control over the Company's Regulatory management activities
- Lead and/ or conduct internal and external verifications/surveys/audits, and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are identified and effectively implemented
- Capture incidents and lessons learnt, ensuring related action-tracking and be a Local Regulatory specialist by keeping abreast with the latest developments and ensuring all local or contract RM requirements are updated and disseminated to all parties on a timely manner.
- Investigate and prepare periodic analysis of Regulatory related incidents for Senior Management
- Support the department Manager on other Quality and RM initiatives as part of local or group effort i.e. Quality Rules / Quality Day etc.
To success in this role you must possess the following skills & experience:
- Master of Science in Management / Master of Engineering in Process/ Naval architect.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Regulatory Management in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry; having experience is EPCI of FPSO Project will have an added advantage.
- Good knowledge with regulatory for flag state : Brazil
- Minimum 1 full cycle of FPSO -EPC/ EPCI in Brazil
- Experience managing and leasing / coordination with Verification bodies i.e. DNV, Lloyds, BV etc.
- Able to communicate and articulate RM requirements effectively to ensure it is easily understood by all relevant stakeholders
- Tact, diplomacy and strong administration skills, plus a deep technical knowledge will be essential for this position
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.