Senior Lead Designer Software
For a client in Best I am looking for a Senior Lead Designer Software who will maintain and extend the software architecture of this medical device used to assess and analyse the patient's hemodynamic condition during Interventional Cardiac Procedure. The software needs to be able to process and visualize clinical data in real time with minimal latency. You will work in a small software development team, which is part of a multi-disciplinary business team.
- You will be responsible for the software architecture of the medical device assuring a modular, easy to maintain and extendable architecture.
- You will deploy the software architecture to the software development team and verify that the software is built according to the defined software architecture.
- Within the software development team you will participate as one of the software designers in the team responsible for design, implementation, test and integration of software modules in accordance with the requirements and design specifications defined.
- You will work on new product innovations while investigating market questions and resolving product issues within the released software products.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in an architect role.
- Proven experiences in programming C++ 11.
- Experienced in working within a regulated industry on software that is released for the market (combining new development and SW maintenance)
- Excellent Dutch and English communication skills
Apply now for the role of Senior Lead Designer Software and or send your cv to Rachel Korthals via r.korthals(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Rachel Korthals on 040-808 0279.