About the role
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone who is passionate about how technology can change and help the world we live in, and who wants to be a part of a brand new engineering team within a growing organisation.
You will be working directly with the latest technologies, focusing on the front-end development of new security products.
About our client
Our client is experiencing unprecedented growth across all areas, as a result, require an outstanding front-end engineer to play a lead role in developing one of their new products.
You will have excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively. This role will suit an individual who is motivated, hard-working and eager to work on building new products.
What you can bring to this role
- 4+ years' experience developing web applications
- Strong development experience with AngularJS
- Strong SaaS/Paas development background
- Knowledge of ES6 annotations
Bonus points if you have experience with:
- Module builders such a Webpack or Gulp
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Be part of a high-functioning team that have won the 2016 Australian Growth Company Awards and Cyber Security Awards
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company
How to apply
Apply with your updated resume today.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Amy Jacquemart on 02 9285 1010.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com