About the role
Progressive IT currently have multiple opportunities for those who are passionate about building security software together with a team that aims to protect and enable the world we live in.
You will be working directly with the Software Development Manager, focusing on the full software development life cycle of new security products.
About our client
Our client is experiencing unprecedented growth across all areas and as a result we are looking for experienced Senior Software Engineers to play a lead role in developing new and existing security products.
- Implementing solutions and working with project teams to provide sophisticated security software
- Designing, developing and performing unit, system and integration testing of software components
- Conducting a constructive review of team member's pull requests
What you can bring to this role
- Core Computer Science/ Advanced Java development experience (including Java 8)
- Preferably a mathematical/ security background
- General hardware orientation knowledge
- Extensive knowledge in algorithms and design patterns
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Reverse engineering file formats
- Experience with Elasticsearch and AWS
- Commercial experience with frameworks such as Spring MVC, Spring Boot, and Spring Security
- Development experience with RESTful APi's
Benefits for you
- Competitive salary package
- Support for career progression in a fast-growing company
- Be part of an equal opportunity business
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Amy Jacquemart on 02 9285 1010.
PLEASE NOTE: Sponsorship is available for this position.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com