J2EE Java Developer 6 month contract Perth CBD
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for an enthusiastic and exceptional Java Developer. Working in an agile business environment to support a business team, the Java Developer will be working on a project for a key client of theirs, focused on an integration project involving enterprise applications integration driven by the Government Agency consolidation programme of work. You will be placed on site with their end client for this project.
About the client:
- Leading firm in the technology industry
- Well networked company within Perth
- Employ an agile method of work
- Prime location within Perth CBD
- Have fortnightly social events for their contractors
Role: J2EE Java Developer
Location: Perth CBD
Tenure: 6 month contract with a high chance of extension
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with J2EE Java as a developer
- Experience in the development of enterprise class systems and with development in a J2EE WebSphere , Docker, Oracle and DB2 environments
- Ability to work unsupervised and where required, mentor junior developers
- Must have a can do attitude, be a self-starter and take initiative within the project
Nice to Have:
- Previous experience in WebSphere, integration patterns, remediating existing integrations (alignment to changed business needs) within a Government organisations enterprise applications.
- Previous work in a Government agency is preferred but not essential.
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 03 8518 4486.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.