A Global leader in the Fashion industry seek an experienced Infrastructure Manager to join their team on a permanent basis at their London office.
The purpose of the role is to manage business critical infrastructure projects transitioning away from legacy systems and to act as subject matter expert on all infrastructure issues.
- Managing and maintaining Active Directory and VOIP
- Developing strategy for the development and management of companies Global Infrastructure
- Act as a single point of contact for all Infrastructure needs
- Build an Infrastructure team to work on Enterprise scale service migrations
- Strong technical expertise in Infrastructure and commercial acumen
- Previous experience as a Team Lead or Senior Infrastructure specialist
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure management
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to play key role in the future success of the business.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales