My client is a much loved Australian brand, whom operate on a global scale. They are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their hard working contracts team and play an integral role in delivering IT strategy. You will work within a team that supports and enables global business activities by providing workplace technology services.
In this role you will be accountable for the technical delivery of project-based work and will be pivotal to the successful delivery of a global strategy for the group. You will be a point of escalation for Level 3 support queries and assistance and will be responsible for troubleshooting Active Directory, Microsoft, Windows and network technologies. This role requires close collaboration with various internal and external technology and business teams. You will also have excellent communication skills and a customer centric attitude.
A background in Mobile Device Management (MDM), MDM design, networking, and automation in large enterprise environments would be highly beneficial.
In addition, your technical skills will include:
- Understanding of Desktop Technologies either Citrix (XenDesktop) Microsoft (HyperV) or VMware (Horizon View)
- knowledge of or appetite to learn Mobile Device Management technologies, preferably VMware AirWatch/WorkspaceONE and Intune
- A background in design, implementation, deployment and management of iOS and Android operating systems
- a solid understanding of Microsoft Office 365 and associated technologies
- a good understanding of Windows, Unix and Networks
- basic knowledge and experience of F5 APM and Aruba ClearPass advantageous
- design and/or implementation and management of MacBooks and ChromeBooks would be advantageous
- documentation skills in referencing existing and developing new materials where required. Confluence and JIRA tools will be considered favourable
- demonstrable capability in seeing the operational impact of design decisions and ensuring successful delivery outcomes.
If you meet the above requirements and are focued and hard working then APPLY NOW for immediate consideration OR contact George Hirst at Progressive on 02 9285 1000
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018