Who are Sthree?
We are a specialist global recruitment company with a network of offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We recruit across high end niche recruitment markets that allow us to truly "partner" with our clients across the Financial Services, Technology and Energy sectors. With global revenue of over $1.7bn dollars, joining our Australian business gives you the opportunity to work in a boutique sized environment which sits within the infrastructure of a leading global recruitment organization.
Our Sydney office is growing and over the last 5 years we are considered to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia. We are vibrant, fun and sociable, but with a real focus on career development and high performance. With offices overlooking Darling Harbour and amazing benefits at the heart of our culture, we are now looking to further expand our team.
We have a hot desk available for an experienced Consultant looking after our Permanent Senior Appointments roles- including Programme Directors and Managers, Project Directors and Manages and Senior Analysts. This has been a top billing desk previously, and we are looking for someone who wants to take ownership of this in 2018.
We have a consistent pipeline of these positions across finance and IT and with average fees sitting at $34k, you will be able to build quickly. We have LIVE roles waiting to be filled right now, and so we need a forward thinking, well networked and professional Recruiter who is looking to move up into the exec search space.
We are known for taking Recruiters with potential and giving them genuine career opportunities. We offer world class training and development, and the opportunity to work in a boutique environment but with the infrastructure of a leading global Recruitment business.
- A minimum of 24 months experience in sales, business development or recruitment
- Drive, ambition and motivation- you see recruitment as your career and are hungry to develop
- First-class Customer Service skills and understand the value of building long term relationships
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding targets in your current role
Why work for us?
SThree are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia, and the benefits we offer are second to none! As well as a world class training program, throughout your career you will receive development and career opportunities, as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive Commission structure as well as base salary
- Yearly exciting and rewarding regional and international destinations incentives for high performing employees.
- Club Lunch for high performers
- End of year conference - located in Australia or APAC destinations
- Enhanced maternity scheme, flexible working, work at home/remote working policies in place for our senior team.
- Refer a friend program- earn up to $4000 per placement
- Smart casual business casual dress daily and vibrant culture.
- Central CBD location.
Apply on the link below with your resume and cover letter- we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note if you have not received a response within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com