For one of our international key clients we are urgently looking for a Senior IT Project Manager.
- Forming the project with relevant stakeholders
- Scoping, schedules, budgets, resources, tollgates and deliverables for the project.
- Manages partners
- based on trusted relationships and formal agreements
- Builds knowledge of larger business & IT landscape without neglecting granular details while tracking project health, staying alert for risk and resolving issues as they arise.
- Hands over the delivered IT capability to support organization and BAU
- Maintains standards and monitors scope with project quality.
- Drives financial rigor throughout the project, with support from PMO
The candidate needs to have:
- BSc degree required; MSc preferred
- 10+ years' experience in project management,
- PMP certification (or equivalent) required; PMO experience preferred
- SAP SRM experience preferred, but not required
- Understanding of Purchase to Pay processes, i.e. contract management, catalogue buying and tactical procurement
- Experience with Global Master Data standards and solutions
Location: Amsterdam, NL (3 days a week)/ Den Haag, NL (2 days a week)
Duration: Till May 2019 (with option to extension)
If you are interested in the above-mentioned position, please respond ASAP with your most recent CV and salary indication/hourly rate.
I look forward to hearing from you, thank you in advance!