Progressive Global Energy has an urgent need for a I&E Field Designer and considering entry-level junior designers, for one of the fastest-growing subsidiaries of one of the largets EPC Companies in North America! This project is very long-term with high growth potential.
- 3-10 years of Oil & Gas I&E designing experience with field experience
- Must have full cycle knowledge of gas processing facilities
- Sound I&E Construction design experience and be able to articulate process from start to finish
- Ability to liaise with Engineers and be on hand to answer all I&E construction design related questions. (ability to research and find answers to questions and relay back the information)
- Strong understanding of full-project life cycle and ability to design from scratch is mandatory
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD with an understanding of 3D models
- Strong knowledge of Electrical one lines and experience of creating design process independently
- Designing & Preparation of Project Drawings, Layouts, Schedules, Bill of Materials for I & E, PFDs
- Design One Line Diagrams, Schematic Diagrams. Design Instrument Layout/location drawings, Instrument and Electrical JB.
Ideal candidates will have worked for EPCs on midstream/gas processing projects. Looking for motivated, detailed finisher candidates. Ideally well rounded designers that have designed across all IC&E not stuck in one vertical.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate their design experience from scratch(basically engineering design skills) rather than ones that solely edited designs or used templates. Must understand full midstream/gas processing project life cycle rather than just one portion of the project as candidates will be working on every part of the project life cycle.
This is a full-time, 50 hour work week, Monday-Friday 10 hour day contract position. The contract will be 1 year; however, the role could go direct hire after 6 months and the contract can extend beyond a year as it is projected to be long-term. The office is located in Katy, TX with travel at 40% to the Mount Belvieu gas processing facility (45 minute drive from the office). Great hourly rates being offered and you will be paid for travel expenses and mileage (personal vehicle required). We offer full benefits and 401k to our W2 contractor employees.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.