The client is a top tier consultancy in the building services industry. Due to new growth within the business from projects secured, the company is looking for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer to implement expertise within the hydraulic team.
Senior Hydraulic Engineer
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading and delivering projects in a timely and technically competent manner including full project life cycle
- Oversee and prepare hydraulic designs, drawings, specifications, and report writing
- Representing the business in a client facing role and understanding both business and client requirements
- Managing and mentoring junior staff within the hydraulic team
Experience, skills and attributes required:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, with a minimum of 6-10 year's experience in hydraulic engineering
- Revit and BIM experience
- Experience across a range of complex commercial projects
- Have knowledge of Australian engineering design standards, codes and practices
- A history of completing local complex building services projects
- High level organisational skills and the ability to communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff (internal and external)
- Excellent time management skills, planning and organising
- Self-motivated approach to tasks
- Initiative to resolve tasks or problem solving attitude
If you meet the above requirements and you would be interested in working as a Senior Hydraulic Engineer in a top tier building services consultancy, please apply now with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018