My client is a growing design consultancy with a large Australian presence. Due to a number of key project wins they are currently looking for a Senior Hydraulic Engineer.
About the role
As a Hydraulic Engineer you will be responsible for working on a wide portfolio of projects that my client has as they move into 2019.
What you can bring
- 8+ years' experience in Hydraulic Engineering
- Design and site experience across sanitary, waste water, drainage and mixed temperature water.
- Experience across Building Services commercial projects
- Understanding of BCA and relevant standards & codes.
- A Bachelor degree in Hydraulic Engineering
Benefits for you
- Initial 12 month contract role
- Be part of an exiting portfolio of projects in 2019
- Great working environment
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as a Senior Hydraulic Engineer in an ever growing design consultancy please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018