Our client is a new and up and coming start up in Australia, having offices in both Sydney as well as the US. Leading application development of the future as they strongly use AI technologies as part of their software.
They are looking for an individual that is looking for an opportunity that they will be thrive and be passionate as well as invested in the growth of the business.
- Bring expertise and passion to the team, with a strong desire in using the latest technologies and design trends
- Designing, Developing and supporting the engineering of the application that is produced by the company
- Testing and debugging existing software as well as coding.
- Working in an agile environment
- Being able to adapt to a fast paced environment
- Collaborating in team environment
Ideal Background knowledge:
- Experience in how to realise architecture and its components from scaling, integration and testing.
- Google Cloud platform or AWS experience is preferred
- Development background in NodeJS and Webpack experience
- Front end development background in React/Redux
- Experience in SQL and Git
- Experience working with iOS as well as Android experience
Good to have:
- Knowledge of Firebase and AppSync
- Experience with working in a Start-up environment
- Deep learning and Image processing experience is very desirable
Bonus for you:
- Being part of a core team within a business and being one of the key employees in making the business grow
- Competitive salary
- Work-schedule flexibility
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Barbara Ramirez on 02 9285 1069
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018