Progressive IT are currently seeking a Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our client in the travel industry. We are looking for a strong full-stack developer who will be comfortable working with the latest technologies, alongside liaising with other areas of the business to help evolve the current technology platform.
We are looking for someone who is technically strong, and who is also able to articulate themselves to both technical and non-technical people. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the overall vision of the company's platforms and brands.
They are well on the path to evolving their applications towards highly performant, scalable and cloud based micro services using the latest tech and need an individual with passion, perseverance and positivity to join that journey.
- 5+ years of experience across the board, preferably with a strong depth of knowledge in .net MVC, C#, or similar.
- Competency at developing, testing, debugging and optimising large scale, complex applications using modern deployment and monitoring tools
- Experience in test-driven practices, unit testing and mocking frameworks - and applying those principles to large complex codebases.
- You are a stickler for development best practices, maintainability, performance and product quality.
- You enjoy working in a collaborative, cross-functional, Agile environment
- Commercial experience with cloud based micro services on platforms such as AWS or Azure.
Perks Of The Company:
- Join a growing team with broad possibilities for vertical movement; be actively supported in your career development
- Annual pay reviews, a bonus structure and training budget
- Free travel insurance and discounted health insurance
Please apply today with your updated resume and a consultant from Progressive will be in contact to discuss the role further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018