Frontend Developer (Angular)
- 6 Month Contract with aim to extend
- Flexible Working Environment
- Sydney CBD location
- Innovative and Creative work environment
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wire frames into high quality code
- Optimising components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Ensures that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality
- Provides guidance and support to other team members in accomplishing tasks
- Provides timely support in troubleshooting defects and providing resolutions. Supports production deployment and project go-live tasks
- Actively participate in team meetings and collaborates with other team members to carry out project deliverables
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to others in areas of expertise.
- Experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Experience developing UI using Angular 2+ strongly preferred.
- Extensive use of APIs and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
- AWS - particularly EC2, RDS, Route53, ELB, CloudWatch, SNS, IAM, KMS
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018