Progressive IT are on the lookout for a strong Senior Front-End Developer for an exciting role with our client in the travel industry.
You will be in an influential position to guide the development of the company's existing and future web applications, as well as having a direct impact on the experience of their customers.
The role includes application architecture, technical leadership and mentorship, crafting innovative user experiences and contributing to the overall vision of our platforms and brands.
- 3+ years of commercial experience working on modern web applications
- A passion for crafting and delivering high-quality, performance driven, web applications
You'll stand out if you:
- Have worked with API's, TypeScript, CI / CD builds or unit / E2E tests
- Have experience with micro-services or cloud infrastructure platforms, such as AWS
- Show an aptitude for leadership, have previous leadership experience or simply a desire to learn
- Understand the value of UX, modular UI and qualitative / quantitative testing
- Enjoy working in a collaborative, Agile environment and are driven towards self-improvement and intellectual curiosity
Bonuses of the role:
- Work on multiple existing and new applications, using the latest tools and tech: Angular 5 (soon 6), AWS cloud infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines, SMACSS
- Solve challenges that impact a global audience
- Join a growing team with broad possibilities for vertical movement; be actively supported in your career development
- Annual pay reviews, a bonus structure and training budget
- Free travel insurance and discounted health insurance
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018