I have an amazing opportunity for a DevOps Senior Engineer within Continuous Delivery space for a 4 month contract (Very likely to extend or be offered a Permanent role) based in the Sydney CBD. Working for one of the largest financial organisations in Australia.
This role focuses on the design and delivery of technical solutions encompassing a specialised delivery capability such as those within a single domain (automated application build, automated testing and application deployments), shaping the technical direction of delivery tooling within the capability being specialised.
- Promote DEA Delivery engineering principles and practices into project work.
- Provide consultancy for projects in regards to CD tooling and processes.
- Provide consultancy for projects in regards to CI / CD solution design and implementation.
- Responsible for CD tools evaluation, training and support.
- Contribute to and implement CI/CD technology roadmap
- Coach and develop team members in CI/CD practices
- Drive customer engagement & opportunity identification to improve CI/CD practices
- Coordinate the engineer resources to project's demand and timeline.
- Lead the CD engineers across multiple projects for CI/CD deliveries.
Please see below the ideal experience that a candidate for this role will have:
- Environment automation
- Configuration management
- Source code management
- Experience with a continuous delivery technologies
- Infrastructure as Code
- Test automation tools
- Monitoring and logging tools
- Customer and stakeholder management
- Conceptual solution design of delivery pipeline consumption of tools within the capability being specialised
- Implementation design of delivery pipelines utilising tools within the capability being specialised
- Orchestration and driving of initiatives
- Delivery of initiatives focusing on the delivery of a technology or service to customers
If the the above looks like what your looking for please dont hesitate to apply and i will call you ASAP to disucss the role in more detail.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com